Intelligent Decisioning Ltd is a proud supporter of the Armed Forces Covenant and currently holds a bronze award in the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
We are currently working towards meeting the requirements of the Silver award in the 2022 award process.
Our core pledge
We commit to honour the Armed Forces Covenant and support the Armed Forces Community. We recognise the value Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reservists, Veterans and military families contribute to our business and our country.
- We, Intelligent Decisioning, will endeavour in our business dealings to uphold the key principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, which are:
- no member of the Armed Forces Community should face disadvantage in the provision of public and commercial services compared to any other citizen
- in some circumstances special treatment may be appropriate especially for the injured or bereaved
- We recognise the value serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families bring to businesses and to the country.
- We will aim to uphold the principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, by seeking to:
- promote the fact that we are an Armed Forces-friendly organisation, to our staff, customers, suppliers, contractors and wider public
- support the employment of veterans, recognising military skills and qualifications in our recruitment and selection process
- support the employment of Service spouses and partners
- support staff who are members of the Reserve Forces
- support national events such as Armed Forces Day, Reserves Day, the Poppy Appeal Day and Remembrance activities
- support Armed Forces charities
You can read our full pledge by searching for Intelligent Decisioning in the H-to-J list of pledges on the government publications site.
Intelligent Decisioning Ltd will post job opportunities through these organisations:
Here is a list of some of the many armed forces charities that serving and retired forces members and their families may find useful:
- The Confederation of Service Charities
- Army Families Federation
- Naval Families Federation
- RAF Families Federation
- ABF The Soldiers' Charity
Armed Forces Covenant Employer Recognition Scheme
If you wish to know more about the Armed Forces Covenant Employer Recognition Scheme, please visit the links below: